Monday, September 12, 2005

Where to begin...

At first I was just going to start where I left off almost a year ago in telling my tale of my journey to Kurdistan in 2003, shortly after we started the war that we are still in now...who knows I might actually finish my story, albeit the snails pace I am going at, but I just might finish before this war does.

But I have decided that i will do my best to finish how I arrived and how I left and everything in between...but now and again I might vear off chronolgically telling it to retell an interesting day that comes to mind or a person I had met there. So bear with me, and I will eventually get all of this out.

3 comments:

Trishymouse said...

I think stories that vary the time frame are interesting. Tell it as you want to. We'll be here to read it...

Wladimir van Wilgenburg said...

Welcome back. I look forward to your stories.

Anonymous said...

I'm also looking forward to hearing more!